The Africa Business Forum focuses on offering international companies considerable opportunities to enter and become successful in one of the fastest growing economies in the world in the areas of – ICT, Agriculture & Mining, Finance & Capital Investment, Power & Energy, Consumer Goods & General Trade, Logistics & Aviation, Infrastructure, Tourism, Hospitality & Real Estate, Manufacturing.
The meeting is to showcase the upcoming 5th Africa Business Forum & Trade Expo on Wednesday 01 Mar 2017, Sheraton Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, East Africa. The conference has become one of the most important bi-annual gatherings in Africa and the Middle East.
The UAE and in particular Dubai has a long standing history of trade and investment with Africa. The tradition of enterprise between Dubai and Africa has thrived in recent years. To highlight the business potential in Africa, the evening event aims to:
- Highlight the African business opportunities that are opening up.
- Connect African Businesses and UAE investors together.
- Explore barriers to business and how to overcome them.
- Celebrate the role of Dubai as the export gateway to African markets.
- Highlight investment and bilateral trade opportunities...Read More